- In case, where one fails to gain fruits out of honest and determined efforts, then one should drop a coconut (Shri fal) in flowing water. Before doing so, write the Beej Mantra of Goddess Laxmi of ‘Shri’ over it. It should be commenced on the day of Dipawali, and should be performed daily for a period of at least 44 days on a stretch.
- In case, where one is suffering from dearth of money because of any house related fault, then one should drop a square shaped copper in the flowing water. It should be performed daily for a period of at least 40 days on a stretch.
- In case, where one fails to secure profits and income in business even after honesty, determination, and hard work, then one should perform a special Lal Kitab remedy on the day of Dipawali. According to it, one should take seven betel nuts, wrap them up with silver foil, and should place it at the place of Laxmi Poojan. It should be performed for seven subsequent Mondays. On the following eight Monday, one should collect all the offered betel nuts from the place of worship, and then should offer them in any Vishnu temple. This remedy is equally effective for those suffering constant business losses.
- In case, where one is a part of a business which requires serious money lending and credit related activities, which is not cultivating adequate profits, then one should bury black surma (eye powder) at any deserted place on the first Saturday of any month.
- In case, if one repeatedly finds oneself in a state of dearth of money at crucial moments of requirement, one should distribute poori and sabzi for eleven consecutive Saturdays. It should be commenced on the first Saturday of the Shukla Paksha.
- In case, if one is not able to gain desired amount of income from business or profession, then one should flow an empty pitcher in the flowing water for six consecutive Wednesdays.
- In case, where one is in a temporary state of earning or has an impermanent business, Lal Kitab suggests a remedy. According to it, one should place an iron pot filled with water on the head side of the bed at the time of sleeping. Next morning, it should be thrown out of the house.
- In case, you find authority regulations to be too severe and adverse for your business growth and environment, one should prepare rotis (chapattis) out of the wheat of the quantity of one and quarter kilograms, and then should feed them to cow. It should be performed on the day of Sunday.
- To stabilize money in your life, keep any iron made object under your sleeping bed. On Saturday night, place an iron pot filled with water under your bed. Next morning, stream that water at the root of the Bodhi tree. It should be performed for at least 40 days on a stretch.
It is necessary to consult Lal kitab astrologer before performing any remedy.
At ganpati jyotish kendra ,we have expert lal kitab expert who will analyze your kundli and will provide you the best remedies to solve your problem.
consultation fees only rs. 250 ,email: firstname.lastname@example.org